How do you add a drop down menu in Word?
Insert a combo box or a drop-down list
- Go to Developer > Combo Box Content Control or Drop-Down List Content Control .
- Select the content control, and then select Properties.
- To create a list of choices, select Add under Drop-Down List Properties.
- Type a choice in Display Name, such as Yes, No, or Maybe.
Where is dropdown menu in Word?
Insert a drop down list in Word
- Click File > Options.
- In the opening Word Options dialog box, please (1) click Customize Ribbon in left bar, (2) check Developer in the right box, and (3) click the OK button.
- Now the Developer tab is added in the Word Ribbon.
- Now a new drop down list is inserted in current document.
How do you insert a drop down list?
Create a drop-down list
- Select the cells that you want to contain the lists.
- On the ribbon, click DATA > Data Validation.
- In the dialog, set Allow to List.
- Click in Source, type the text or numbers (separated by commas, for a comma-delimited list) that you want in your drop-down list, and click OK.
How do I create multiple drop-down lists in Word 2010?
In Word, open a blank document and click the Developer tab. (If you don’t know how to enable the Developer tab, read How to: Show the Developer Tab on the Ribbon. ) In the Controls group, click the Legacy Form dropdown and choose Drop-Down Form Field. Repeat step 2 to add a second dropdown field.
How do you get a drop down menu?
Click the title of your main menu.
How would I do a drop down menu?
How do you setup Microsoft Word?
Steps Open Microsoft Word. Make the ruler visible. Click the tab selector. Set the tab position. Adjust the tab.
How to insert a drop-down menu?
Click File > Options.