Can you get Gmail on BlackBerry?
Did you know that you don’t need a Gmail™ app to get your Gmail messages on your BlackBerry® smartphone? Since 2009, BlackBerry smartphones with OS 5.0 and above have integrated native support for Gmail.
How do I download Gmail on my BlackBerry?
How to Configure Your Blackberry with the Gmail App
- From your Blackberry home screen, select the ‘Browser’ icon.
- In the browser, go to the following address:
- Click on ‘Install Now’ to install Gmail on your Blackberry (highlighted below).
- You will see the following screen.
How do I transfer my Google contacts to my BlackBerry passport?
How to Set Up Contact Syncing on Your BlackBerry
- Go to the home screen of your BlackBerry and choose Setup.
- Choose Email Accounts or Email Setup.
- Select Add.
- Choose Gmail from the list, then select Next.
- Enter your Gmail address and password, then select Next.
- Select Synchronization Options.
How do I get emails on my BlackBerry?
Set up POP or IMAP email on a BlackBerry device
- From the BlackBerry® home screen, select BlackBerry Setup > Set up Internet E-mail > Add An Email Account.
- Type your email address and password, and then select Next.
- Your BlackBerry will try to set up your email account automatically.
- Select OK to complete the setup.
Can you use Gmail on a BlackBerry phone?
If you have a Gmail email account, you can integrate it with your BlackBerry smartphone using the BlackBerry® Internet Service, which allows you take advantage of several Gmail specific features on your BlackBerry smartphone using the Enhanced Gmail Plug-in.
How do I set up a Gmail account on my BlackBerry?
On the Home screen, select “Setup” followed by “Email Accounts”. 2. Select “Internet Mail Account” followed by selecting “Gmail”. 3. Enter your Gmail username and password followed by selecting “Continue”. 4.
How do I archive an email on my BlackBerry?
To review how long your BlackBerry smartphone stores messages, check out the user guide for your BlackBerry smartphone. To archive a Gmail email message, complete the following steps. 1. Select the “Gmail” icon to view your Gmail email messages and highlight a Gmail email message. 2. Press the “Menu” key and select “Archive”, followed by “Yes”.
How can I view my Gmail messages on my BlackBerry?
1. Select the “Gmail” icon to view your Gmail email messages 2. Press the “Menu” key and select “View Folder” followed by selecting “Archive” 3. Highlight the Gmail email message, press the “Menu” key and select “Move to Inbox”