How do I reset my Volkswagen phone?
How do I reset my phone?
- In the Settings menu, find Backup & reset, then tap Factory data reset and Reset phone.
- You’ll be prompted to enter your passcode and then to Erase everything.
- Once that is done, select the option to reboot your phone.
- Then, you can restore your phone’s data.
How do I pair my phone to my VW Passat?
- Press “Setup” on the infotainment display.
- Press “Bluetooth.”
- Press “Search for devices.”
- Press “Results.” Select your device.
- You’ll have two device profile options: “Handsfree” or “Bluetooth® Audio.” Choose one.
- After confirming that the same PIN is shown on your phone, press “Yes” on the infotainment screen.
Does a 2013 Passat have a USB port?
We’re troubled that iPod integration is only available starting at the SE trim level, and a USB port simply isn’t offered at all, so flash drive fans will have to transfer their MP3s onto an SD card (if their Passats are so equipped).
How does Bluetooth work on a Volkswagen Passat?
Jetta SEL and TDI sedan, Passat, CC, Tiguan, Touareg, or Eos then you have “Bluetooth with voice controls 9W3” and below are the step by step instructions for each one. is Volkswagen’s basic option. It allows users to communicate with their Bluetooth system through the buttons installed within easy reach of the driver.
How to ignore a phone call on a Volkswagen?
To ignore an incoming call, press and hold the phone button for more than 2 seconds. To end a call, press the phone button once. To switch to private mode during a call, press and hold the phone button for more than 2 seconds.
How does music work on a Volkswagen car?
On the phone’s music menu, select the desired songs/playlist and press “play.” The music will begin The music plays on the Volkswagen sound system. When receiving an incoming call or placing a call, the music will pause and the phone call audio will be heard over the car speakers.
How to connect a cell phone to a VW UHV?
Initial Setup – “Pairing” 1. Switch on the customer’s Bluetooth-enabled cellular phone and the vehicle’s ignition. 3. Select ‘VW UHV’ 1. Switch on the customer’s Bluetooth-enabled cellular phone and the vehicle’s ignition. 3. Select ‘VOLKSWAGEN’ 4. Enter the Bluetooth pass code ‘0000’ on the phone.