What is the best professional automotive diagnostic scanner?
Skip to: Best Professional Diagnostic Scanners
- #1 – Autel Scanner MaxiCOM MK808 OBD2 Scanner.
- #2 – LAUNCH CRP129E OBD2 Scan Tool.
- #3 – Actron CP9690 Elite OBD2 AutoScanner.
- #4 – Autel ML629 OBD2 Scanner.
- #5 – BlueDriver Bluetooth OBDII Scan Tool.
- #6 – OBDeleven Pro Diagnostic Scan Tool.
- #7 – ANCEL FX2000 Vehicle OBD2 Scanner.
What is the best OBD2 Scanner on the market?
The best OBD2 scanners you can buy today
- Innova CarScan Pro 5210. The best OBD 2 scanner overall puts more car data at your fingertips.
- Ancel BD310. The best OBD2 that does double duty.
- Autel AutoLink AL539.
- ThinkOBD 100.
- Jethax OBD2 Scanner.
- Topdon ArtiLink 500.
- ThinkDriver Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner.
- SeekOne SK860.
Does AutoZone let you use code reader?
We can help you get a reading yourself. Borrow an OBD reader to get a Check Engine Light reading with the AutoZone Free Fix Finder Service. It’s a simple task that takes less than two minutes.
How does OBD II work for emissions testing?
A single misfire will cause a subtle change in the speed of the crank. OBD II tracks each and every misfire, counting them up and averaging them over time to determine if the rate of misfire is abnormal and high enough to cause the vehicle to exceed the federal emissions limit.
When do you need to report OBD2 readiness monitor?
This readiness monitor status is mandatory for all OBD2 compliant vehicles. It will show the long term status after the check engine light was reset and the DTCs cleared. As the OBD2 has evolved, newer vehicles can now report emission monitor status also for the current driving cycle.
Can a professional OBD2 scanner be used as a workshop accessory?
A Professional OBD2 Scanner is loaded with advanced functions that can be beneficial for anybody working in the automotive world. ECU programming is a key feature of Professional scan tools that make these tools the perfect workshop accessory for professional users, or DIYers.
Which is the best OBD2 trouble code reader?
The Autel OBD2 Trouble Code Reader is able to access all modules within the computer of the vehicle, that includes Engine, Transmission, ABS/SRS and more. You won’t be without any testing module that you need with this device, it supports all 10 OBD2 test modes.