What size windshield wipers do I need for a Kia Rio?
Kia Rio (2006-2011) Wiper Blade Kit – Set Includes 22″ (Driver Side), 16″ (Passenger Side) , 14A” (Rear Blade) (3 Blades Total)
What size windshield wipers do I need for 2016 Kia Rio?
Wiper Size Chart: 2016 Kia Rio
|2016 Kia Rio||26 in.||16 in.|
Should wiper blades be the same size?
Wiper blades are vehicle specific. The passenger and driver’s side wiper blades are the same size on some vehicles, while on others they are vastly different. Only replace your wiper blades with the size of blades specified by the manufacturer to ensure proper fitment and to prevent damage.
How do you remove the rear wiper blade on a Kia Rio?
- Release the old blade. Lift the wiper arm off the window.
- Remove the wiper. Once rotated, the wiper will release from the wiper arm with a gentle click.
- Position the new blade. Place the small bar attachment on the new wiper blade into the hook on the wiper arm.
- Lock the blade into place.
How do I know what wiper blades to buy?
Windshield wiper blades come in many sizes, and chances are your car takes a different size on each side. Look in your car’s owner’s manual, measure the blade, or ask at an auto-parts store for the proper fit.
How do I know what windscreen wipers I need?
You can also find the right replacement wiper blade by looking in your car’s owner manual, on the side of the old blade or potentially even on the box of your new blades – just look for your cars make or model on the packaging or leaflet.
How do you change wiper blades on a Kia?
- On older Kia models, turn on the wipers, then remove the key as the wipers reach the top position.
- On newer Kia vehicles, you will need to set the wiper arms in the service position via the instrument cluster.
- Raise the wiper arm up.
- Turn the wiper blade assembly perpendicular to the wiper arm.