Nowadays business of gaming development is growing because people are playing games on their phones, laptop, PC, television. Mobile games are very popular and easy to play anytime and anywhere. If you are thinking of starting a gaming development company then you can earn good money from it but you have to take care of some legal registration so in future you don’t have to face legal trouble. This article talks about registration of company and PAN card of company.
How to start Gaming Development Company
- First you have to conduct a market research because it is very important before starting any business, after market research you will get an idea about the profit making in gaming development company and you will know about the competitors and also you will get to know about the interest of audience so you can make a game according to interest of audience.
- You have to decide whether you want to make game for computers or mobile.
- Then you have to find investors so it will be easy for you to incorporate a company.
- When you start a gaming developing company it requires huge capital and investor will help you by investing capital in your business. Finding investor is important key for your new business.
- Then you have to find a place where your team can work and you have to purchase the equipment for your company.
- You have to hire some experienced people for making new games for your company. When your game is prepared you can launch your game and make money from it.
- Business registration is important for your gaming business because without registration you cannot start a company. You can start your business as one Person Company or Private limited company.
- If you are a single owner of your business then you can incorporate your business as one person company (OPC) as it requires only one person during incorporation of the company.
- It is a separate legal entity which can sue or can be sued and you will not be liable personally because it is separate legal entity.
- One person company is regulated by companies act and all compliances are required to be done under the Ministry of corporate affairs.
- If you want to incorporate your one person company then you have to register it under the Ministry of corporate affairs.
- Online registration can be done through online mode for which you have to visit the official website of Ministry of corporate affairs.
- Online process is very simple you have to choose a name for your company first then you have to file your incorporate form along with required documents. After successful submission you will get your incorporation certificate.