Is Sivas Turkey safe?
Crime rates in Sivas, Turkey
|Level of crime||60.00||High|
|Problem people using or dealing drugs||56.25||Moderate|
|Problem property crimes such as vandalism and theft||50.00||Moderate|
|Problem violent crimes such as assault and armed robbery||50.00||Moderate|
|Problem corruption and bribery||75.00||High|
Is Sivas a Kurdish city?
Sivas Province (Turkish: Sivas ili) is a province of Turkey. It is largely located at the eastern part of the Central Anatolia region of Turkey; it is the second largest province in Turkey by territory….
|• Electoral district||Sivas|
Which city in Turkey has the most tourists?
Top 5 Cities to Visit in Turkey
- Turkish capital is the second largest city in the country, as well as the major university centre.
- This urban cultural melting pot is something you must visit at least once in your lifetime.
- Together with Istanbul, Antalya is the most popular tourist region in Turkey.
Where is the best city in Turkey?
12 Best Cities in Turkey
- Istanbul. Hagia Sophia, Istanbul.
- Antalya. Duden Waterfall, Antalya.
- Bursa. Grand Mosque of Bursa.
- Sanliurfa. The Pool of Abraham, Sanliurfa.
- Izmir. Clock tower in Konak Square, Izmir.
- Konya. Whirling dervish performance in Konya.
- Fethiye. Fethiye harbor.
- Gaziantep. Gaziantep bazaar area.
How many Kurds are in the UK?
Estimates of the Kurdish population in the United Kingdom are as high as 200–250,000. In Denmark, there is a significant number of Iraqi political refugees, many of which are Kurds.