Does 2010 Volkswagen Eos have Bluetooth?
2010 Volkswagen Eos review: Our expert’s take It’s sold in Komfort and Lux trim levels. Both models get a new leather-wrapped steering wheel (with standard multifunction controls) and instrument cluster, standard Bluetooth and a touch-screen Premium VIII radio.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my Volkswagen Eos?
- Press “Setup” on the infotainment display.
- Press “Bluetooth.”
- Press “Search for devices.”
- Press “Results.” Select your device.
- You’ll have two device profile options: “Handsfree” or “Bluetooth® Audio.” Choose one.
- After confirming that the same PIN is shown on your phone, press “Yes” on the infotainment screen.
How do I connect my Bluetooth to my 2009 VW Eos?
Initial Setup – “Pairing”
- Switch on the customer’s Bluetooth-enabled cellular phone and the vehicle’s ignition. (
- Activate the Bluetooth feature in the phone and initiate a search for Bluetooth devices or audio enhancements.
- Select ‘VOLKSWAGEN’
- Enter the Bluetooth pass code ‘0000’ on the phone.
Does the 2009 Volkswagen Eos have Bluetooth?
Well you can now get Bluetooth on an 09 Eos. Option code is 9W3 and it’s a $275 option.
Does a 2007 Volkswagen Eos have Bluetooth?
Secondary controls for the audio system are on the steering wheel, and so is a phone-icon button, but the latter had no discernable function and Bluetooth integration is not offered on the Eos.
What kind of car is the 2010 Volkswagen Eos?
The 2010 Volkswagen Eos is a front-wheel-drive, two-door hardtop convertible with seating for four. It comes in two trim levels: Komfort and Lux.
Is the VW EOS a convertible or hardtop?
The 2010 Volkswagen Eos is tailor-made for easygoing sun worshippers thanks to its retractable hardtop and built-in sunroof. As long as you don’t require driving excitement, this premium VW deserves a close look. Surprise! Volkswagen has a four-seat retractable-hardtop convertible. It’s a pretty darn good one, too.
What kind of Bluetooth does a VW Golf have?
Volkswagen offers 2 different types of Bluetooth connectivity for 2010 (NOT counting the Routan’s Uconnect). If you have a Jetta (S, SE, Wolfsburg or Sportwagen), a Golf or a GTI you have what VW calls “Bluetooth connectivity 9W2”. Jetta SEL and TDI sedan, Passat, CC, Tiguan, Touareg, or Eos then you have “Bluetooth with voice…
Is there a sunroof on a VW EOS?
But the Eos does its rivals one better by including an integrated power sunroof. Suppose it’s a crisp autumn day or a cool night, so you don’t want the full-blast, top-down experience — but you wouldn’t mind an extra helping of fresh air. The Eos has you covered, or uncovered, to be precise.