Does Pakistani passport need visa for China?
Official passport holders of Pakistan are exempted from visas and may stay up to 30 days in the mainland of China and up to 14 days in Hong Kong SAR.
How much is China visa from Pakistan?
4. China Visa Fee 2021 from Pakistan: Single Entry: 4,500/- Multiple Entry: 6,500/-
How can I get permanent residence in China?
How to apply for China permanent residence?
- Complete Application Form for Permanent Residence in China;
- Valid passport and valid visa (or resident permit);
- A health certificate issued by a domestic entry-exit inspection and issued within the last six months;
How can I get work visa for China from Pakistan?
China Work Visa Requirements & Documents
- Passport. – Applicant’s valid actual passport with at least six months before expiry and at least one blank page left in it.
- Application Form. – One accurately and truthfully completed China Work Visa Application Form.
- Recent Photo.
- Work Permit.
- Supporting Documents.
Are there any visa requirements for a Pakistani citizen?
Visa requirements for Pakistani citizens. As of May 2018, Pakistani citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 33 countries and territories, ranking the Pakistani passport 98th in terms of travel freedom according to the Henley Passport Index.
Do you need a visa to travel to China?
Indeed, China Visa is an obligatory official permission all foreign travelers normally required to obtained for a China travel.
Is there a new version of China visa?
Latest China Visa News. New Version of China Visa – Since June 1, 2019, China has started to use a new version for China Visa, China Group Visa and China Residence Permit.
How many countries can Pakistani citizens travel to?
As of May 2018, Pakistani citizens had visa-free or visa on arrival access to 33 countries and territories, ranking the Pakistani passport 98th in terms of travel freedom according to the Henley Passport Index.