How do I turn on Bluetooth in my GMC Acadia?
- Press the Push to Talk button on the screen, and say “Bluetooth.” The system will respond by saying “Bluetooth ready.”
- Wait for the beep, and then say “Pair.”
- The system will respond with “Please start a search on your Bluetooth phone.”
- Search for possible Bluetooth connections on your phone or device.
What year GMC Acadia have Bluetooth?
Bluetooth connectivity is an available option on the 2009 GMC Acadia.
Why is my Bluetooth not working in my GMC Acadia?
First, restart your phone and reconnect to Bluetooth in your vehicle. If that doesn’t work, you may need to delete your phone from your vehicle’s “Paired Bluetooth Devices” list and pair it again. 1. Delete your phone from your vehicle’s “Paired Bluetooth Devices” list.
What’s the difference between the GMC Acadia SLE and SLT?
ACADIA SLE VS. ACADIA SLT The bold design and powerful attitude are created by the expressive hood that flows into the distinctive grille, accented with LED headlamps. The spacious cabin of this midsize SUV features premium craftsmanship with versatile seating and storage options.
How do I connect my Bluetooth phone to my Cadillac?
1. Either option will start the pairing process on the phone. From your phone’s Bluetooth settings, select the name shown on the touchscreen. 2. Confirm the codes that appear on the touchscreen and the phone. 3. When pairing is complete, the phone screen will be displayed. Your phone book may be downloaded depending on the phone. How can we help?
How do I connect my Bluetooth phone to my GMC?
If prompted by the phone to accept the connection or allow phone book access/ download, select “Yes,” “Always accept,” or “Allow” in order to utilize contact dialing within the vehicle. For more information on Bluetooth pairing procedures for your particular GMC, please refer to your vehicle’s owner’s manual, or visit the GMC Owner Center.
How to pair your Bluetooth device with GMC IntelliLink?
To pair phone through the infotainment screen: Press the “HOME” button. Touch the “Phone” screen icon, or press the phone button. Select the “Search Device” option on the touch screen menu. Select the device you wish to pair from the touch screen menu. If it does not show, make sure Bluetooth is enabled and the phone is discoverable.