Why is my chat messaging not working?
Check your default messaging app: Make sure that Messages is your device’s default app for SMS. Check your SIM: If you’re using a multi-SIM card devices, make sure the same SIM card is enabled for both Call and data. Check your Android version: Chat features only work if you’re on Android 5.0 or higher.
How do I enable my chat?
Turn chat features on or off
- On your device, open Messages .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Chat features.
- Toggle “Enable chat features” on or off.
Can a child account use Google Chat?
You need a Google account and to be 13+ to sign into Hangouts. There’s no privacy settings related specifically to Hangouts but Google has information for parents and carers about how they can keep their child safe if they have a Google account.
How do I fix messenger?
How to fix messaging on your Android phone
- Go into your home screen and then tap on the Settings menu.
- Scroll down and then tap on the Apps selection.
- Then scroll down to the Message app in the menu and tap on it.
- Then tap on the Storage selection.
- You should see two options at the bottom: Clear data and Clear cache.
How do I fix Google chat?
If you still have issues, try these steps:
- Refresh the browser page.
- Close down or exit your browser, then reopen it.
- Restart your computer.
- Uninstall the Hangouts plug-in, then download and install the Hangouts plug-in again.
- Try using the Chrome browser, which doesn’t require the plug-in. Learn more about Chrome.
What happened to Google chats on Gmail?
Google is rolling out the ability to access Chat messages right from Gmail to more iOS and Android users, after introducing it as a feature for Google Workspace users last July (via 9to5Google). Turning on the Chat toggle will give you access to personal and group chats in Gmail.
How do I switch from Chat to text?
Pro tip: Switch back to a standard SMS client in Android
- Open up Hangouts.
- Tap the settings button (top right corner)
- Tap SMS Enabled.
- If you don’t find the listing for Default SMS app (such as with the HTC M8), tap More.
- Tap Default SMS app.
- Select your SMS app from the listing (Figure A)
Can a 13 year old have a Google account?
You can create a Google Account for your child under 13 (or the applicable age in your country), and manage it using Family Link. With Google Accounts, children get access to Google products like Search, Chrome, and Gmail, and you can set up basic digital ground rules to supervise them.
What was the name of the IRC chat on TREVVY?
It was a boring night and I felt bored so I logged on to trevvy’s IRC or they called it sgboy chat. If I heard right, trevvy used to be called sgboy.com. So as usual, there are plenty of people looking for fun and some even selling poppers.
What to do when you cant turn on chat features?
If your device and carrier network support chat features and if you’re having problems turning chat features on, try the following steps: Check your Chat Features status: Open the Messages app. Tap More Settings Chat features. Check the chat features status. If you’re not connected, tap Retry.
Why is my chat not showing on Twitch?
Twitch Chat not Showing In some cases, the issue can occur if you are trying to stream Twitch while connected to a restricted network. A restricted network means it has applied firewalls and does not allow connections on several ports that are often used by third-party services like Twitch. This can be your workspace, university or whatever.
How can I get my Twitch chats to work?
So simply refresh your browser tab, and it should result in the scripts executing correctly this time around. Click on the menu option at the top and choose Reload on your browser, or simply press and hold Ctrl+F5 and your webpage would be refreshed. As mentioned above, extensions sometimes block Twitch chats.