How can I check my 10th result in 2021 Jac?
Steps to Check the JAC 10th Result 2021
- Go to official website of JAC results – jacresults.com.
- Click on ‘JAC Class 10 Result 2021’
- Enter your roll number followed by roll code.
- Click on submit button.
- Check your results with marks and percentage.
- Download and print this result.
How can I check Jharkhand 10th result?
Haw Can Download JAC 10th Result
- Step 1: Go to Jharkhand Academic Council Official Website.
- Step 3: Click JAC Exam 2021 Results Link.
- Step 4: Then Click ‘JAC 10th Result 2021’
- Step 5: Fill Roll Code and Roll No.
- Step 6: Click Submit Button.
- Step 7: And Save & Print This Result For Future.
How can I check my 10th class result in JAC board?
JAC 10th Result 2022: How to check online
- Visit the official website at jac.nic.in or jacresults.com.
- Click on the link provided for ‘JAC 10th result 2022’
- A new portal will open.
- Enter details such as roll number and click on ‘Submit’
- The Jharkhand Board 10th Result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
How can I download Jac result 2021?
Haw Can Download JAC Class 12 Result Step 1: Go to Jharkhand Academic Council Official Website. Step 5: Fill Roll Code and Roll No. Step 6: Click Submit Button. Step 7: And Save & Print This Result For Future.
How can I check my JAC 10th 2020 by name?
Steps to check Jharkhand Class 10th Result 2020 at exam-result.in
- www.jacresults.com, Go to the Jharkhand Academic Council Website.
- You will see the X Class Examination Result 2020 after the release.
- Click the official link.
- Enter the required details of the student – Roll Number, Roll Code, Name wise.
How can I check my Jac result?
To check their results, students may visit any one of the websites- jac.nic.in, jharresults.nic.in and jac.jharkhand.gov.in. They must keep their admit cards ready to check their results. On the homepage of the website, students must click on the ‘result’ link. They will then be directed to a new page.
How can I get a copy of my Jac certificate?
How to get Jharkhand Board (JAC) Duplicate Certificate
- Visit your School/College.
- Write the application to principal for duplicate certificate stating the valid reason.
- Get the application verified and forwarded to Divisional Office of Your respective School.
What is the official website of Jac?
Go to the official website: jac.jharkhand.nic.in.
How can I see my 10th result?
Step 1 – Visit the official website of the respective boards. Step 2 – On the home page, the link for ‘High school result’ will be provided. Click on the given link. Step 3 – On the 10th Results 2021 page, enter the details such as roll number, date of birth, etc.
What is a passing certificate?
Passing certificate is a permanent certificate issued by CBSE. It specifies that you have successfully completed or passed your class 12th board examinations. Provisional certificate (or temporary certificate), on the other hand, refers to a temporary certificate till the time original certificate is not obtained.
Where to check Jac 10th result in Jharkhand?
A. Jharkhand Board Class 10 Results will be released online at JAC Results website – jacresults.com. Students can check their Jharkhand 10th Results with the help of their Roll Number and Roll Code. Q. How can I check my JAC Matric result through SMS?
How to check the result of Jac class 10?
Students can also check the JAC Class 10 examination results through the direct link provided on this page and enter the login details in the result link provided. Jharkhand Class 10 examination results will be declared on the official website of the board.
What was the pass percent in Jharkhand class 10?
According to the previous year result analysis issued Jharkhand reported an overall pass percent of 75.01 percent and out of the total number of students who appeared for the JAC Class 10 examinations 180532 students were boys out of which 137003 boys. The overall pass percent for boys was 75.88 percent.