How do I log into my Avaya 9608 phone?
Logging into Avaya 9608
- Press the button just underneath the Login text on the screen.
- Enter the 4 digit extension that you would like to be logged into.
- Press the button just underneath the Enter text on the screen.
- If you are prompted for a passcode and do not have it please reach out to the support center x2209.
How do I forward calls on my Avaya 9608?
- Access Feature Screen.
- Scroll and choose Call Forward (Hear dialtone).
- Enter destination number to which you wish to forward all calls following appropriate dialing rules.
- Listen for confirmation tone.
- Observe the Call Forwarding indication at the top of the display.
How do I reset my Avaya 9608?
How to Reset and Clear Avaya 9608 IP Phone Settings
- Reboot the phone.
- Press the * button to program when it prompts as the phone is starting up.
- Press mute, then type in 27238 # (CRAFT).
- A menu will appear, scroll down to Clear and press Start.
- The display will show “Press Clear again to confirm”.
How does Avaya phone systems work?
Avaya uses a converged network that combines both data and voice. And their IP technology connects your system through an internet connection. That means you can grow without adding more cables or more phone lines while using a complete business communication system.
How do I log into my Avaya hard phone?
To log in to your telephone:
- To log in to your telephone: At the initial screen when it prompts you for your extension, enter your extension.
- Press Enter or OK. Enter your password.
- Press Enter or OK. To log out of your telephone:
- Press Avaya Menu. Select Log Out.
- Press Log Out or OK. Press Log Out again to confirm.
How do I change the date and time on my Avaya phone?
Avaya/Lucent Partner ACS Phone System
- Press Feature and dial 00.
- Press the left intercom button twice.
- To set the time, press # and dial 103. Enter the correct time using a 24-hour format.
- To set the date, press # and dial 101. Enter the correct date using MMDDYY format.
- Press feature and dial 00 to save.
How do I transfer my Avaya phone to my cell phone?
Avaya 9611: Call Forwarding
- -Call Forwarding All calls: Pick up the phone. Listen for the dial tone. Dial *2. Dial 5-Digit Extension Number.
- -Call Forwarding After Three Rings or When Busy: Pick up the phone. Listen for the dial tone. Dial *3.
- -Canceling Call forwarding: Pick up the phone. Listen for the dial tone. Dial #22.