Is Microsoft Word 2007 still supported?
Support for Office 2007 ended on October 10, 2017. All of your Office 2007 apps will continue to function. However, you could expose yourself to serious and potentially harmful security risks. Upgrade to a newer version of Office so you can stay up to date with all the latest features, patches, and security updates.
How do I get to help in Word 2007?
The easiest way to get help from Word 2007 is to press the F1 key. The cool part about the F1 key is that if you press it while you’re performing some obscure task deep inside some strange dialog box or task pane, Word summons help for that specific issue, telling you how to do what you want to do.
Where can I find help with Microsoft Word?
- Select File > Options > Quick Access Toolbar.
- Under the dropdown where it says Choose commands from, select All Commands.
- Select Help from the list of commands to add to the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Click Add.
- When you’re done, click OK.
Where is the help button?
Actually the Help button stays in the top right corner of the window. The button looks like a question mark surrounded by a circle. The following picture shows its position. Or you can use the shortcut key F1 to enable the Help window.
What is help in Microsoft Word?
The help feature also lets you connect to many of the Microsoft Office online help features, including Microsoft Office Assistance, Training, Communities, and Downloads.
What to do if word is not working?
Microsoft Word Not Responding? 8 Ways To Fix It
- Launch Word In Safe Mode & Disable Add-Ins.
- Fix The Corrupted Word Document.
- Repair The Microsoft Office Suite.
- Change Your Default Printer.
- Update Your Printer Drivers.
- Turn Off Your Antivirus Software.
- Uninstall Recent Windows & Office Updates.