What is the latest version of Folder Lock?
Folder Lock Version History
- 2021 (2 Updates) Version 7.8.7. October, 26th 2021.
- 2020 (3 Updates) Version 7.8.4. November, 30th 2020.
- 2019 (2 Updates) Version 7.8.0.
- 2018 (5 Updates) Version 7.7.8.
- 2017 (6 Updates) Version 7.7.2.
- 2016 (5 Updates) Version 7.6.4.
- 2015 (4 Updates) Version 7.5.6.
- 2014 (4 Updates) Version 7.5.0.
How can I lock my folder in Windows 7?
- In Windows Explorer, navigate to the folder you want to password-protect. Right-click on the folder.
- Select Properties from the menu.
- Click the Advanced button, then select Encrypt content to secure data.
- Double-click the the folder to ensure you can access it.
How do you lock a folder on a PC?
Lock your folder on your computer to prevent unauthorized access. Double-click the “My Computer” icon on your desktop, and double-click the “C: Drive” icon. Locate the folder you wish to lock, and right-click the folder’s icon. Click “Properties” on the shortcut menu.
How do I lock folder in Windows 10?
How to Lock Folder in Windows 10 Click on the Windows logo on the left of the taskbar or hit the Windows key on your keyboard. Type in “File Explorer” and open it. Navigate to where you have the files that you want locked. Right click on a blank space and under the “New” menu click on “Text Document”. As soon as the document is created you can click on… See More….
What is the best folder lock software?
Lock a Folder. Lock a Folder is a free software to lock folders for windows OS. And, the users can use the software to hide these secret files. This tool provides you a master password so that there can be no unauthorized uninstallations.
What is a locked folder?
Lock Folders. Folder Lock can Lock and Hide files and folders within seconds. It enables you to Password Protect and restricts the unwanted eyes from viewing files, folders and drives. Once you’ve locked a folder, it will be hidden from its previous location and can only be accessed through the software interface.