What are good questions to ask?
100 Getting to Know You Questions
- Who is your hero?
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What would you change about yourself if you could?
- What really makes you angry?
- What motivates you to work hard?
What is an example of a divergent question?
These types of questions often require students to analyze, synthesize, or evaluate a knowledge base and then project or predict different outcomes. A simple example of a divergent question is: Write down as many different uses as you can think of for the following objects: (1) a brick, (2) a blanket.
What are good questions to ask teachers?
Questions to Ask in a Teacher Interview
- What would my goals be for the first year?
- What’s the average classroom size?
- What’s the school’s culture like?
- Do you have an active PTA?
- What are the other teachers like?
- How is the interaction between the school and the parents?
What are 4 types of questions?
In English, there are four types of questions: general or yes/no questions, special questions using wh-words, choice questions, and disjunctive or tag/tail questions. Each of these different types of questions is used commonly in English, and to give the correct answer to each you’ll need to be able to be prepared.
What teachers should not say to students?
10 Common Phrases Teachers Should Never Say to Students
- “Act your age.”
- “You’re so smart!”
- “Weren’t you listening the first time?”
- “I can’t hear you.”
- “Maybe you’re just not a math person.”
- “I can’t give you credit because you didn’t show your work.”
- “I thought you were smart” or “This should be easy for you”
What do you need to know about DDEC reports?
DDEC Reports provides useful data reports including: When installing DDEC Reports, full administrator access is required. Attempting to install the application as an administrator under a non-administrator account will likely result in installation errors. The internal battery is only used for the clock, NOT DATA.
Which is Detroit engine controller supports DDEC reports?
DDEC Reports DDEC Reports is a fleet management application that includes support for Detroit engine controllers: DDEC 3-5 ECU, VCU, CPC2, CPC02T, CPC04T, CPC302T, and CPC501T. DDEC Reports provides useful data reports including:
Which is fleet management application supports DDEC reports?
DDEC Reports. DDEC Reports is a fleet management application that includes support for Detroit engine controllers: DDEC 3-5 ECU, VCU, CPC2, CPC02T, CPC04T, CPC302T, and CPC501T. DDEC Reports provides useful data reports including:
Is the DDEC III ECM equipped with backup batteries?
DDEC III ECMs are not equipped with backup clock batteries so if you pull power, the accumulation of time will discontinue until power is restored. Controllers keep track of date and time based on GMT. Configuration page shows Fleet Time Zone as (-5h) or (EST)