Why is my iPhone not detected by my computer?
Make sure that your iOS or iPadOS device is turned on, unlocked, and on the Home screen. Check that you have the latest software on your Mac or Windows PC. If you’re using iTunes, make sure you have the latest version. If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust.
How do I unlock iOS device?
Contact your carrier
- Only your carrier can unlock your iPhone. Contact your carrier and request an unlock. Your account might need to meet requirements for unlocking. After you submit the request, it might take a few days to complete.
- After your carrier confirms that they unlocked your iPhone, follow the steps below.
How do you fix a disabled iPhone that won’t connect to iTunes?
How to fix ‘iPhone is disabled. Connect to iTunes’
- Step 1: Enter Recovery Mode. The first step is to connect your iPhone to your computer and enter recovery mode.
- Step 2: Locate your iPhone/iPad via your Mac/PC.
- Step 3: Choose the option to Restore.
- Step 4: Set up your iPhone.
How do you reset a disabled iPhone without a computer?
Part 1. Factory Reset an iPhone Without a Computer via Settings
- Go to the Settings app > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
- The process will take a couple of minutes to complete.
- Open Safari or any browsers on any of your device > Enter icloud.com > Log in with your Apple ID and password.
How do I get my computer to recognize my iPhone as a drive?
- Disconnect iPhone and restart the PC.
- Restart the iPhone.
- Ensure that Windows is up to date.
- Close all running programs on the PC.
- Temporarily disable security software (antivirus and firewall).
- Check the USB cable and confirm that it is not damaged.
- Use an original Apple cable.
- Try using another USB cable.
When I connect my iPhone to my computer it says USB device not recognized?
The USB cable and USB port can be one of the common causes. If there’s something wrong with the USB cable or the USB port, your iPhone can’t connect to the computer, so your iPhone is not detected by PC. Others can be the software issues, such as the Windows system, the iOS version, or the iTunes issue.
How do I connect my iPhone to my computer without unlocking it?
If you’ve synced your device with iTunes, you can restore your device.
- Connect the device to the computer you normally sync with.
- Open iTunes.
- iTunes will automatically sync your device and create a backup.
- After the sync is complete, restore your device.
How to fix Apple mobile device recovery mode no driver found issue?
If your iTunes version comes from the Apple website, these steps will help you fix the Apple mobile device recovery mode no driver found issue on your device. Unplug your devices from your computer. Unlock your devices and connect them to your computer. Press the Windows + R keys, type in the following, and hit Enter.
Why does my iPhone say ” USB driver is missing “?
The error “Apple mobile device USB driver is missing” occurs when your iPhone doesn’t have any drivers installed against the device to function or connect to Windows. A driver is the main bridge between a hardware device and the software (in this case, the OS) and through it, all operations are performed.
How do I reinstall the USB driver on my iPhone?
Follow these steps to reinstall the Apple Mobile Device USB driver: Disconnect your device from your computer. Unlock your iOS device and go to the Home screen. Then reconnect your device. If iTunes opens, close it. Press the Windows and R key on your keyboard to open the Run command.
Where do I find the Apple mobile device USB driver?
Check Device Manager to see if the Apple Mobile Device USB driver is installed. Follow these steps to open Device Manager: Press the Windows and R key on your keyboard to open the Run command. In the Run window, enter devmgmt.msc, then click OK.