How can I Sambaza Safaricom airtime directly?
- Key in the symbol star (*) followed by the number 140 then another star (*) followed by airtime value, another star (*) then the mobile number you want to send the airtime. For example: *140*20*0722123456#
- Press the call button.
- You will receive SMS notification confirming it has been sent.
How do I transfer Safaricom airtime to Safaricom?
Three Ways To Sambaza Airtime On Safaricom
- On your phone, dial *140*
- Follow with the amount you wish to sambaza. For instance; *140*100*
- Follow with the number you wish to send the credit with and end with #. For instance; *140*100*072xxxxxx8#
- Press OK or the CALL button.
How do you use Safaricom Sambaza?
3. How to Use the Service
- Dial *544# from your Safaricom mobile or data line;
- Select “data sambaza”;
- Enter amount of bundles to sambaza in MBs e.g 10 MBs.
- Enter the Safaricom number to sambaza to (“the recipient”).
How do you make Sambasa?
- Dial *544#
- Select Internet Sambaza.
- Enter amount of internet data bundles to Sambaza.
- Enter the mobile number you want to sambaza.
How can I transfer my airtime to another person?
Dial *777*Recipient’s Number*Amount*PIN# on your phone and then click on send/press OK. For example, dial*777*08031234567*1500*1234# and then send/OK. When the transfer has been completed, you will receive a message informing you that the transfer was successful.
How do I reverse Safaricom airtime?
To reverse the airtime back to Mpesa, you simply need to forward the MPesa transaction message to 456.
How do I transfer airtime to another phone?
To register and share airtime, follow these easy steps:
- 1Dial *147# and select Airtime Share.
- 2Select “Activate Airtime Share and start sharing airtime”
- 3Select the amount you want to share.
- 4Enter the Cell C Prepaid or Top Up cellphone number.
- 5Confirm your transaction.
How do I Sambaza credit from Airtel to Safaricom?
Select messages, type message as 2u [space] [space][space] and send this to 5050. The default password is 0000; you can change the password to any 4 digit number according to your own preference. Hence, now the Airtel Credit Balance added to your account.
How do I Sambaza postpaid bundles?
How to sambaza by dialing *100#
- Dial *100#
- Select okoa/sambaza/please call me option.
- Select sambaza bundles.
- Enter amount of internet bundle to sambaza (should be between 5 MB to 10 MB)
- Enter phone number to sambaza to.
- Select which data bundles to sambaza i.e data bundles with expiry date or with no expiry.
How do you send someone credit?
Dial *128* then the phone number of the person you are sending the credit to (including the area code), then * the amount, then # and press the call button or send button.
How do u Transfer Cell C airtime?
How do I transfer airtime to another number?
Here are the steps:
- Dial *111#
- Pick the Transfer Airtime option (Option 3)
- Enter your 111 PIN (If you don’t have one, you can set it up in the 111 main menu)
- Enter the number you want to send to.
- Enter the amount you want to send.