Where do I send my SAPS forms?
8. Completed application forms must be hand-delivered or submitted by mail to: Western Cape Provincial SAPS: Private Bag X9004, Cape Town, 8000.
Can SAPS certify documents?
Services | SAPS (South African Police Service) You can have copies of original documents certified at any police station, at any time. The certification of copies is done free of charge. You must provide the original documents when requesting to have copies certified.
How much does police clearance cost in South Africa?
The prescribed fee is R150,00 per application. The required non-refundable tariff is payable in cash at the nearest police station or electronically into the South Africa Police Service’s account in favour of the National Commissioner of the South African Police Service.
How do you certify a document?
- Make a copy of the original document.
- Take the original document and your copy to the certifier.
- They will check your copy is the same as the original.
- On a single-page document, the certifier must write or stamp, ‘This is a certified true copy of the original as sighted by me’
What is a sap69?
An SAP 69 is a record extracted from the South African Police’s Criminal Record System. It details the offender’s previous convictions including the nature of the offence, the date of conviction and the sentence imposed.
Does police clearance expire?
A police clearance is only valid for a period of six months from the date it is issued – unless stipulated otherwise. Therefore, it is extremely important to time when you obtain police clearances so that you do not have out of date documentation.
Is the Ghana Police forms for 2021 out?
The mode of application is done only online and receiving of applications starts on 20th November . Closing Date: 15 December.