How do you use a monster FM transmitter?
Easy to connect to your FM car radio, plug the Monster Hands Free Car Kit into your vehicle’s auxiliary CLA power outlet, find an unoccupied FM channel, adjust the transmitter’s frequency, and then pair your Bluetooth-enabled device to the transmitter to start broadcasting.
How do you tune a monster FM transmitter?
Thanks for your question:
- Long press the multifunction key until the LED display flashing.
- Choose channel in the car audio.
- Adjust the FM transmitter frequency to match the car radio FM channel.
- Connect phone bluetooth or insert the USB/TF card, FM Transmitter will start to play automatically.
How do I reset my monster BT transmitter?
Press and hold the FM button to turn on the FM transmitter. Clear the list of Bluetooth devices. Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button for 5 seconds. Factory data reset (and remove your favorite FM stations) Press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button for 5 seconds.
How do I get rid of static on my FM transmitter?
You can get rid of the static by calibrating your car’s radio to the FM transmitter. Get your FM transmitter and set it to non-channel frequency. Go to your car’s radio and dial in the same non-channel frequency. Once they are both set at the number, switch on your FM transmitter to get rid of the static.
How can I make my FM transmitter louder?
Here is how to boost your FM radio transmitter.
- Step 1 – Choose an Unused Frequency. Do not choose radio frequencies that are being used by local radio stations.
- Step 2 – Correctly Position the Transmitter.
- Step 3 – Reduce or Remove the Antenna on the Receiver.
- Step 4– Upgrade.
- Step 5– Build an FM Radio Transmitter Antenna.
How do I adjust my FM transmitter?
- You can adjust the angle of the transmitter so that the display indication is easy to see.
- Keep rotating the Frequency select dial in a clockwise direction to keep changing the frequency channels.
- The next time you turn on the transmitter, the transmitter will be tuned to the last selected frequency.
How do I change the Bluetooth channel on my monster?
1-2 of 2 Answers
- Thank you for contacting us.
- Hold the “end call” button a couple seconds then use the side buttons to move the transmitting station.