Is Nexus 5x GSM or CDMA?
It will run on any GSM network that uses cell frequencies supported by the device, including AT and T-Mobile. It will also work with certain CDMA carriers, such as Verizon and Sprint.
How do I change my Android WiFi to 2.4 GHz?
To connect your Android device to a 2.4 GHz network:
- Unlock your device and tap the Settings app.
- Tap Network & Internet > Wi-Fi.
- Enable WiFi by tapping Use WiFi at the top.
- Select a 2.4 GHz WiFi network.
- If prompted, enter the password for the network.
Can Nexus 5 battery be replaced?
Can you replace the Nexus 5 battery by yourself? Yes, you can. Replacing the battery of this phone is a straightforward process.