How do you answer why is it so expensive?
WHAT TO ANSWER WHEN CUSTOMER SAY “IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE”
- Look at him/her in the eyes and make sure you are serious.
- Ask: Compared to what?
- Ask him/her, what is his/her budget?
- Answer with client examples.
- Question about the situation.
How much would it cost or how much it would cost?
1 Answer. “How much does it cost?” is the correct one. “How much it cost?” is understandable, but incorrect – a (very) beginner would be expected to use this.
How do you tell someone their price?
How to Talk About Pricing Without Scaring People Off
- A Note About Tone.
- A Note About Timing.
- 1) Don’t overwhelm your viewers.
- 2) Be very clear about the value they’ll be getting for the price.
- 3) If you have pricing levels, help them find the right fit.
- 4) Address their questions.
- 5) Reassure their decision.
How do you ask for price?
10 Questions to Ask When Pricing Your Product
- What is the customer willing to pay for my product?
- What kind of customer do I want to target?
- How should I react to my competitor’s prices?
- Can I offer different levels of products or services at different price points?
- How can I adjust my prices?
What do you say when someone says you’re too expensive?
“You’re too expensive!” “I can’t possibly afford that right now.” “It’s much more than I expected.” “Can you do something about the price?”…Say to your client:
- “You reached out to me because you need help with [XYZ].
- “What would it mean to you if I can help you solve the [XYZ] problem immediately?”
How do you tell someone they are too expensive?
You simply don’t pay that money. You can either say it in person (“I can’t afford it, my budget is $50, which is a market rate for my area”) or you write it in an email. The person won’t show up demanding you part with your money just because they’ve said so – and if they do that, just call the police.
How much it will cost for world tour?
World Tour Packages
List of International World Holiday Packages No. of Days Price* Europe Tour Packages 7 Days / 6 Nights Rs. 87,632 Thailand Tour Packages 5 Days / 4 Nights Rs. 29,075 Dubai Tour Packages 5 Days / 4 Nights Rs. 45,312 Singapore Tour Packages 5 Days / 4 Nights Rs. 35,042
How much does a world wide trip cost?
Generally, $20,000 is the baseline cost for a trip around the world for one person for one year. This estimation falls in line with popular recommendations that budget travelers can spend an average of $50 a day on the road, and allows additional budget for flights and vaccines.
How to answer a question about opportunity cost?
Focus on one of the main concepts covered (e.g., scarcity, ceteris Paribus, association vs. causation, opportunity cost, marginal analysis, etc.), define it in your own words, and provide an exampl… Coheed and Cambria are two countries. In one day, the residents of Coheed can produce 10,000 apple pies or 5,000 books.
What is the opportunity cost of a new highway?
The opportunity cost of a new public highway is the: a. other goods and services that must be sacrificed to construct the new highway. b. money cost of hiring contractors and construction workers f…
What is the opportunity cost of an item?
B. the average value of all the alternatives that you for… The opportunity cost of an item is: A. the price you paid to acquire that item. B. what you could have bought if you did not purchase that item. C. what it costs to make that item. D. higher than w…
How to calculate the opportunity cost of consumption?
If “r” is the interest rate that prevails between the present and the future, then the opportunity cost of consuming $1 today is $ _______ of lost future consumption. a. 1/r b. 1-r c. 1+r d. 1/ (1+r… Discuss the opportunity costs of your visiting the doctor’s office. Calculate (in $$$) your opportunity costs of health care.