How do you remove coolant from engine block?
The basic steps to flush a car engine block are:
- Remove the lower radiator hose and catch the draining coolant in a bucket.
- Remove the top radiator hose and flush the system out with a normal hose.
- Continue until the water runs clear out of the bottom of the engine.
- Refill with coolant and reattach the radiator hoses.
What Motors are in Hino trucks?
The HINO J08 series diesel engine was developed based on an engine for Hino medium duty trucks and buses. There are two types: the J08C series with an in-line fuel injection pump and the J08E series with a common rail fuel system.
How do I completely empty my cooling system?
- STEP 1 – Safety first.
- STEP 2 – Press down on the radiator cap, slowly turn it counter-clockwise until it hisses, wait until the.
- STEP 3 – Place a large container under the drain valve at the bottom of the radiator.
- STEP 4 – Loosen the drain valve and allow the coolant to completely drain out.
Who makes engines for Hino trucks?
Hino Trucks announced it intends to produce model year 2022 Classes 6-8 trucks for the United States and Canada equipped exclusively with diesel engines from Cummins Inc.
How much does a Hino water truck cost?
OWN IT FROM $105* PER DAY (3) 8,000LT WATER TRUCK IN STOCK NOW! GALVANISED = NO MORE RUST! OWN IT FROM $87* PER DAY (3) Volvo, Mercedes Benz, Man, Iveco, Scania, Daf and more.
What kind of engine is a Hino j08e-ug?
Hino J08E-UG (EURO11) Diesel, 4-stroke, 6-cylinder, vertical, in-line , overhead cam with 24 valves, direct injection, turbo charged and intercooler, water cooled, equipped with air moisture per cleaner (wing cyclone type). 235 PS (231 HP) @ 2, 500 rpm 72.0 Kgf.m @ 1,500 rpm 7684 cc GEAR RATIOS & PERFORMANCE
Where to find the Hino production series Code?
HINO Production Series Code In order to insure you are ordering the correct part number for the vehicle you are working on it is criti- cal that you use the Production Series Code. This is located just below the VIN number on the VIN plate. The plate is attached to the passenger side doorjamb on all conventional trucks.
What are the five groups of Hino parts?
HINO uses five major groups. Engine – Electrical – Drive – Cab Rear Body and Chassis/Tool The sixth column is the FIGURE #that the part can be found in the Hino Electronic Parts Catalog and is helpful if you need other parts in addition to what’s listed in the Quick Reference Guide. See the example shown above from the EPC.