What are the different versions of PS3?
Table of Contents
- The Different PS3 Models. Original PS3 Model (Phat)
- The “Phat” PS3 models. PS3 Slim Model.
- The PS3 Slim models. PS3 Super Slim Model.
- The Super Slim PS3 models.
- That’s Interesting… Now, How Do I Find My Sony PS3 Model Number?
- PlayStation 3 Model Comparison Table.
- PS3 “Phat” Mode.
- PS3 Slim model.
What is the current PS3 version?
PlayStation 3 system software
|Developer||Sony Computer Entertainment|
|Source model||Closed source|
|Initial release||17 November 2006 (as 1.10)|
|Latest release||4.88 / 1 June 2021|
Which is better PS3 or PS3 slim?
A key improvement with the PS3 slim is the improved power consumption due to the 45nm cell processor. The PS3 slim consumes at about half the rate of the original PS3. And because the PS3 is cooler, it doesn’t need to be cooled to much with fans; resulting in less noise. Another change is the bigger hard drive.
Can you still update a PlayStation 3?
You can update the system software of the PS3 system by any of the methods described below. Download the update data directly to the system from the Internet. The latest update is automatically downloaded. Select Settings > System Update.
What are the best games on the PS3?
1. Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception. 9.50/10 Read Reviews Read More Reviews Read More Reviews Read More Reviews Read More Reviews Read More
When was the last PS3 game released?
FIFA 2019 was the last PS3 game that was released which was on September 28th of this year (meanwhile Minecraft was the last game on PS3 that supported a DLC expansion with trophies)
What is the PS3 used for?
Share: The PlayStation 3 (PS3) is a dedicated machine – ‘games console’ – for playing video games, which connects to your television.
How much does a PlayStation 3 cost?
How much does playstation 3 cost. The Playstation 3 consul will vary in price from shop to shop but a basic consul will set you back £183 ($350 USD) upwards depending on the package (some are sold with accessories and extra games).